Saturday, June 18, 2011

Color Explosion White Markers Kit Styles May Vary Review

Color Explosion White Markers Kit Styles May Vary
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this product used. It came sealed, so I assumed it would be in like new condition. I think the product must have been sitting in heat or sun for a long period of time, because the colors were very muted and faded. I was very disappointed in the color intensity. It was not at all like the cover, but I think its because it was from a "used" seller. Despite it all, my son loves it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Color Explosion White Markers Kit Styles May Vary


Color Explosion paper looks ordinary until stunning colors magically appear. White broad-line markers unleash swirling color in the paper. Black fine line marker and stencil sheet included. Recommended for ages 6 and up.

Crayola 741620.


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Color Explosion White Markers Kit Styles May Vary

0 comments:

Post a Comment