Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nerf N-Force Shadow Fury (Blue) Review

Nerf N-Force Shadow Fury (Blue)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got the Shadow Fury because my brother and I love sword-fighting. Since I'm better than he is, he got the long sword and I got this one, but the long sword is way to hard and heavy. He beats me out too easily now and I get a lot of bruises. :-( The value is very good. It's durability is unquestionable. There's a metal rod or something inside the foam. Not the best weapon for a Nerf war, but it is a very fun item. I put educational as three stars because I think that sword-fighting is educational for your skill and reflexes. This is great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nerf N-Force Shadow Fury (Blue)

Awesome blue hilt on slick foam Nerf sword! Great for attacking Nerf monsters! Don't miss this one!
Arm yourself for the ultimate battle experience and grab a hold of the NERF N-FORCE SHADOW FURY foam sword. Durable for active play, just take hold to become part of the N-FORCE team!

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Click here for more information about Nerf N-Force Shadow Fury (Blue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment