Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mudpuppy - Ring Flash Cards French/English Review

Mudpuppy - Ring Flash Cards French/English
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I actually bought these flashcards because I loved the pictures and the French underneath. I took them off the ring and used 9 of them for artwork in my apartment. Having said that I did give the rest to my sister and we use them with her 3 year old. They seem to be working because she runs around calling her cat "Le Chat" which is adorable. The only complaint I could see is that they're made from cardboard and not really "baby proof". My sister also has a 1 year old who got a hold of them and chewed the corner of a couple and they didn't hold up as well as we would have liked. Overall we loved these cards.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mudpuppy - Ring Flash Cards French/English

Children enjoy fun illustrations by Sarah Wilkins while practicing 26 French and English nouns with Mudpuppy's Basic Words French-English Ring Flash Cards. Use the flash cards on the go, practice sorting by color or type, or separate and hang as decorations in a playroom or classroom.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Mudpuppy - Ring Flash Cards French/English

0 comments:

Post a Comment