Friday, May 6, 2011

I-Gami 350 Piece Helicopter Kit Review

I-Gami 350 Piece Helicopter Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I bought this for my 7-year old son, I was skeptical. I've tried many toys for my kids over the years, most have had limited success. They get excited for a while, and then the toy sits around unused. The one with lasting value for my boys has been Lego.
So, I ventured to try this one, thinking that it would fall apart soon. I was surprised to find that, even though they are very thin, these pieces are amazingly strong and don't break.
So far this has been a hit, and there's quite a variety of projects you can do with it. I would recommend getting a version of I-GAMI that has enough pieces to give your kids the flexibility to be creative with it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: I-Gami 350 Piece Helicopter Kit

Features patented plastic pieces molded in a variety of colorsEach piece can fold, bend and snap together to create any imaginable shapeSpecialized tool is included to help with tight spaces during the assembly process, as well as disassembly350 piece setFor ages 10 and above

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Click here for more information about I-Gami 350 Piece Helicopter Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment