Sunday, May 8, 2011

G.I. Joe Exclusive Senior Ranking Officers Action Figure 3-Pack Crimson Guard Trooper, Cobra Commander & Crimson Guard Officer Review

G.I. Joe Exclusive Senior Ranking Officers Action Figure 3-Pack Crimson Guard Trooper, Cobra Commander and Crimson Guard Officer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a very nice treat. I never heard of a crimson guard officer. Not exactly anything to get overly excited over, but a very nice addition to any collection. Hooded cobra commander in red seems to be a unique release as well. I purchased the Crimson Guard separately before I purchased this set of three, and I like that this one actually comes with the machine gun instead with mounted bayonet instead of the bolt action that is issued with the individual figure.

Click Here to see more reviews about: G.I. Joe Exclusive Senior Ranking Officers Action Figure 3-Pack Crimson Guard Trooper, Cobra Commander & Crimson Guard Officer

GI Joe Senior Ranking Crimson Guard Trooper, Cobra Commander and Guard Officer

Buy Now

Click here for more information about G.I. Joe Exclusive Senior Ranking Officers Action Figure 3-Pack Crimson Guard Trooper, Cobra Commander & Crimson Guard Officer

0 comments:

Post a Comment