Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all, I did not order this model from the internet but bought it at an anime store. I was shocked on how much the online model coast compared to the model that I bought from a store. I bought mine for $[...]. Well any ways, the model is awesome since it is very unique in the line of gundam models that I have seen. The only accessories that this model has is the mega cannon, but my cannon's rails are little loose though. The manual to this model and perhaps all other models are in Japanese but the illustrations are very clear and goes step by step. So overall this model is awesome, but just make sure to not buy a model from a store if it is twice as cheap online...
Click Here to see more reviews about: BAN157470 1/144 #30 Gadessa
Click here for more information about BAN157470 1/144 #30 Gadessa
0 comments:
Post a Comment