Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WeGlow International Light Up Viking Hat (2 pieces) Review

WeGlow International Light Up Viking Hat (2 pieces)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased three of these hats, thinking I would receive three hats with working lights. I had assumed "2 pieces" somehow referred to the horns and the helmet, respectively. It turns out that they come two hats to a package, so I got six hats, which was great because only 50% of the lights work. I haven't tried to replace the batteries (3 small watch batteries for each horn), but I think they would cost more than just buying more hats.
So, in the end I got three functional hats plus three more hats with no lights. Hard to complain, for my purposes, but not exactly what was advertised.
The plastic is cheap, so when I assembled the horns into the helmets it was tricky not to bend the horns out of shape. But, hey, they are cheap plastic viking hats for Halloween costumes, and they served their purpose.

Click Here to see more reviews about: WeGlow International Light Up Viking Hat (2 pieces)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about WeGlow International Light Up Viking Hat (2 pieces)

0 comments:

Post a Comment