Friday, April 1, 2011

Princess Leia Boushh 12 Inch Action Figure from Star Wars Review

Princess Leia Boushh 12 Inch Action Figure from Star Wars
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Unlike the previous review, I've nothing but positive remarks on this item. The facial sculpt has an excellent likeness of Carrie Fisher, and the detail on the outfit (one of my favorite designs from the original trilogy) is superb. While the previous reviewer mentioned the helmet looks too big, I think it looks about right. The problem is perhaps that in the film the helmet is large and sits lower than this model's, which rises up on a neck, does. I think the distress on the outfit looks good -- dirty, used, lived-in... along with the design of the outfit it tells a story (which is one reason I've always admired the production values of Star Wars. I think this aspect of the films -- appealing design which tells a story and feels lived-in -- remains unsurpassed.). It's probably difficult to judge this as there is probably some variation in the production.
Unlike Amazon, I wouldn't call this a toy. It probably wouldn't last very long if it were treated as a toy. And while some of these collectibles can run more highly price (particularly from those lazy scalpers), this model is a very good price.
Thanks Sideshow! Cheers.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Princess Leia Boushh 12 Inch Action Figure from Star Wars

The Leia as Boushh 12 inch Figure features:Fully articulated female body with 30+ points of articulationAuthentic likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia OrganaJacketUndershirtPantsWaistbandBeltTraditional Ubese BootsOgygian CloakBandolierImpact Armor Mantle with canister packBoushh helmet - interchangeable with Leia portraitThermal DetonatorElectrostaffGloved hands with spike detail12-Inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Princess Leia Boushh 12 Inch Action Figure from Star Wars

0 comments:

Post a Comment