Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Congrats Confetti Review

Congrats Confetti
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you kidding me? We ordered a small package of graffiti from another vendor. The shipping was as much as the graffiti and it came in a big box. I thought that was ridiculous. Then you sent your little package of graffiti in a bubble mailer--much more sensible. However, it cost me $9.99. Unreasonable. I think I should get a refund for the shipping.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Congrats Confetti

Celebrate in Style With Graduation Party Decorations! The congrats confetti is an attractive addition to your graduation tables. Graduation confetti is a simple decoration for your graduation party that all your guests will notice. 1/2 ounce of confetti. Multicolor "Congrats" shape confetti. Made of metallic foil. One ounce will lightly cover an 84" long x 54" wide tablecover. Whether a school graduation banquet or your own high school graduation party, spice up the graduation party with must have graduation party decorations, supplies and favors like graduation confetti. Part of Decorations > Confetti

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Congrats Confetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment