Friday, March 18, 2011

Step to It Review

Step to It
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my 3 year old, even though the age range is 5 & up. He has physical therapy needs and I thought the hopping & jumping aspect of the game would great and it is. He's too young to play the game by the rules, so we just sort of make up a variation of the game. Because of his age, his favorite thing to do it sort the cards by colors & shapes, still learning but not what I would have bought the game for. I would recommend this game for the age group intended.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Step to It

Here's a game that will have you walking, hopping, and jumping all around the house. Ask a player to give you a card with a specific number of steps to take. Then choose an object that you think you can reach in exactly that number. Can you walk to the fridge in 9 steps? How about hop to something red in 15? Reach your goal and you walk away with a win! 2 to 8 Players. Playing Time: about 15 minutes

Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Step to It

0 comments:

Post a Comment