Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Float Kids Boat - Red with Blue by Swim Ways Review

Spring Float Kids Boat - Red with Blue by Swim Ways
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this float for my 3 year and 7 year old kids. They ended up fighting over it and I bought another for them. It is a great size for kids between 3 and 10. They love it. I did notice a small rip on the side of one of them after a few times in the pool, but they were a little rough with it too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Spring Float Kids Boat - Red with Blue by Swim Ways

All the great features of the Spring Float - designed specially for kids! Contoured inflatable and sturdy handles are perfect for the way kids play. Mesh interior is cool and comfortable. Three assorted colors: pink, red/blue and blue/orange. Ages: 5+

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Spring Float Kids Boat - Red with Blue by Swim Ways

0 comments:

Post a Comment