Sunday, March 13, 2011

K’Nex Alive Basilisk Review

K’Nex Alive Basilisk
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My 11 year old is enamored with dragons and mythology so when he saw this he just had to have it. I gladly purchased it for him because K'NEX is a quality product that he has used in school. He spent a few hours quietly building by himself, I checked on his progress a few times and observed him deeply focused on following the step by step instruction guide. Finally, he emerged from his room with the finished model. It was larger than I expected and made cool sounds and moved. I asked him if it was hard to build and he told me "not too hard, but it was challenging". This was good to hear, it is difficult to find good quality toys that challenge a child's problem solving and thinking skills without being frustrating. I think this is a great toy!

Click Here to see more reviews about: K’Nex Alive Basilisk

Build this fantastic beast with lights, electronic sound and attack features that you control. The Roaring Basilisk is inspired by a mythological dragon-like creature said to kill with just one look from its fearsome eyes. Features: light-up eyes and glowing tongue, clawing action, electronic roaring, tail-fired missile and turning head.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about K’Nex Alive Basilisk

0 comments:

Post a Comment