Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a gaming geek. I'll admit it. I pre-order Limited Edition version of games just to get the little bonuses that come with them. I buy action figures of my favorite video game characters. I often buy t-shirts and other articles of clothing that sport a chosen game's logo. So, when I saw this little tidbit for 10 bucks I couldn't pass it up.
What arrived (in only 2 business days on standard shipping) was exactly what was promised. I'd say I have a slightly larger than average hat size (not sure exactly what that is as I rarely buy fitted caps) and the skull cap fits well. It conforms to the shape of your head reasonably well, though the seams do create minor protrusions.
The tying straps seem pretty sturdy, though looking at it closely I think I can predict that repeated use or taking it on and off more frequently than normal will case some of the stitches to loosen. The logos are printed on and not stitched, and the "Gears of War 2" logo does NOT appear directly on the back as pictured. It's more to the left side, and appears just behind the left ear when worn.
Actually, comparing the image to what I have in my hands, it appears almost as if the photograph was flipped. Anyway, point being, when you wear it with the Fenix/Cog logo in the front, the Gears logo will be just behind your left ear.
Worth it for $10.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gears of War Skull Cap
Licensed Gears of War merchandise. Gears of War: Marcus Fenix Skull Cap Bandana, one size fits most.
Click here for more information about Gears of War Skull Cap
0 comments:
Post a Comment